Mom picked up baby Jill today. She said the caregivers all wanted to come out and say goodbye to Anara. Sherri said she was pleasantly surprised by the farewell by the caregivers and they really seemed as if they were happy to see her find a good family but also sad to see her go.
Jill seems to be about the same as on our last trip but seems to already be attached to Mom. I remember when I picked up Jacob, even when he could still see me, if I left the room at all he would have a fit. Jill is doing the same thing but I imagine this is a pretty big and scary adventure for her. But she is in good hands now and will get lots of love and attention. Tomorrow they start the process of getting visas and passports and such to come home.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Yeah!!! Congratulations on Gotcha Day!! Not long now.......home forever!
Hugs,
Angie
Congratulations!!!! So happy to hear that mother and daughter are reunited. We cannot wait to meet Jill.
How wonderful! Praying for a quick process and safe travels home!
Congratulations! I think you're doing great - no blood, no ER visits, no fires and the boys aren't starving. That's the hallmark of a great Dad :) We're so excited about Jill and Gotcha Dad! Here's hoping for a very smooth week and a plane ride that is not called 'the flight that shall not be named' :) Tamara
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! Whewww-hooo!!!!! I'm so happy for you all!
Holly
Sherri and Tim,
Congratulations!!!!!!
Love,
Alice
So yes, congratulations again! Sherri and Tim, I have been trying to post for days, but my internet keeps crashing... errr. But it looks like it's working now! Jeff and I are so excited to meet Jill and to talk to you. She is such a doll!!! Good luck, Sherri and Aunt Jill, with your trip home and all of the logisitics.
Take care, and love,
Alice
Post a Comment