Friday, August 1, 2008

Home safe and sound....

We made it home safe and sound, and even a little early. An early arrival from Moscow allowed us to get an early flight from Chicago in time to have real american food for dinner at home. mmm..Qdoba...

On our way to the airport this morning or was it yesterday morning? we were able to stop by and see baby Jill for about 20 minutes. You can be assured that this is a completely unbiased observation, but she really seemed to recognize us and was even glad to see us. Clearly she is advanced!!!

Anyway, not much to report other than a long flight but one that went along as planned. It will seem like only a blink (9 days) and Sherri and Aunt Jill will be on their way back one last time to pick up the goods. We will keep you posted and thanks for following along...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is totally adorable!! I LOVE the picture of her standing, with the little belly out, and the huge smile.

I can't believe that you have accomplished all this in 4 months. I am in awe.

Enjoy your final trip to Russia(unless there will be a number 4? :-)) and the homecoming!!

Cristina

Susan & Ernie said...

Congratulations Mom and Dad (again!). We can't wait to meet Jill in person. She looks like she is doing wonderful-so glad the medicine helped the rash. That has to effect ones disposition. Your travel has been incredible. I think that is the second early arrival. I am crossing my fingers that the third will be with Jill. We are so ready for her homecoming!

Little Patch of Heaven said...

Congratulations Sherrie. Your daughter is beautiful. I am also a Lighthouse family:)