Tuesday, June 24, 2008

CONFIRMED!!!

That's right! We're confirmed to meet Baby Jill on July 1st! We'll head to Moscow this Saturday! Whooo Hoooo!

Her identity is now a mystery. One of the many challenges of international adoption are bumps (sometimes boulders!) in the road. Apparently, the sweet little face we've carried around in our hearts for the last few days will not be available as her paperwork isn't quite in order. So, we'll travel blind, as we'd expected, and look forward to meeting our little girl next week.

This blog goes private ASAP (meaning as soon as I can get my two little ones down for quiet time today). That allows us to continue to share with our friends & family the upcoming Journey for Jill!

Absolutely cannot believe this is happening so fast! More from Moscow!

12 comments:

Tracie Chris and Max said...

so sorry your paperwork wasnt perfect - just means "the one" meant for you is still there waiting! Have a wonderful trip - we will be checking daily!! Tracie

Unknown said...

Your family is in our prayers. We are so happy for you. Jill is a very, very blessed little girl.

Safe travels,

Darlene & Mike

Katie and Pete said...

How exciting!!!

Cannot wait to follow along as you meet your little girl for the first time.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help with the boys while you are gone.

Katie

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for y'all and can't wait for another airport party like Jacob's. I look forward to meeting my new "cousin"!

Beth said...

Great News!

Saturday will be here before you know it.

We will be checking in daily and hanging on every word.

www.russiansweetbaby.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing your blog w/ me. It's very similar to ours in format, isn't that funny? Great minds think alike! :) Have an awesome trip!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Holly from Lighthouse

And_I_Helped said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you and wish you our very best, as always. We will follow your adventures once again. Thanks for keeping us in the loop.
Love,
Summer & Frank

Amy said...

I can't wait to hear more! Keep us posted!

Amanda said...

I am so excited for you guys!!It is so fun to live through you now...I cant believe in a couple of days you are going to meet your daughter....This is just so great. You are going to love Max. He is the driver and is so sweet. The whole team is just awesome. You are in good hands.

Tamara said...

I am just SO excited for yáll! I wish we were going to overlap on our trips but I know you'll be in good hands. Look forward to hearing all about your referral appointment! Paka! Tamara

Susan & Ernie said...

Wheels up in less than 24 hours. We are so excited for you! We can't wait to learn more about baby Jill. The Petruses

Tracie Chris and Max said...

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!! Can't wait to see pics of your new little angel!